Great visibility & control over processes & infrastructure, make adapting to a changing market easier for organizations. IBM Integrated Service Management solutions help organizations leverage pre-configured solutions. With extensive experience and expertise in planning & implementation, United ITC consulting team solutions that are designed to provide end-to-end service lifecycle management, addressing every organization's unique business needs.
Some key challenges faced by organizations include:
- Lowering cost of ownership, while increasing ROI from assets
- Improving process reliability and, therefore, productivity.
- Attaining greater visibility to facilitate better & quicker decision making.
- Keeping up with a constantly changing regulatory & licensing environment.
- Risk mitigation and reduction in cost of ownership of existing assets.
What United ITC Provides
As an IBM business partner, United ITC Integrated Service Management team helps organizations with:
- Consulting services for gap analysis and review of existing IT infrastructure for ITIL adherence and IT Asset Management.
- Implementation services of TSRM, TAMIT,TADDM & CCMDB.
- Integration of existing IT systems and processes with business goals.
- 24 x 7 support for managed services.
- Comprehensive assessment, design, implementation, upgrades and maintenance of IT assets.
- RFP Creation.
- Proposal preparations.
- Trainings and enablement's.
United ITC capabilities, coupled with our consultative approach to Integrated Service Management, enable organizations to enhance their business value in numerous ways, such as:
- Consultative approach enhancement of performance.
- Re-alignment of IT services & processes to business objectives.
- Re-configuration of IT services to enhance performance and induce adaptability for future market conditions.
- Improved adherence to immediate and future regulatory requirements.
- Lowered cost of ownership & implementation time due to Rapid deployment through the use of customization of pre-configured solutions.